Saturday, July 19, 2008

Picnic at Deer Valley Music Festival

We had the best time at the Deer Valley Music Festival! This has got to be the best way to take kids, or less than excited adults, to the symphony. The Utah Symphony played a block of Elvis and the kids got up and danced, it was darling! The best part was when a cute little boy came over to ask Fallon if she would dance with him to "I Can't Help Falling in Love With You" and she turned him down flat. I felt so bad for him that I danced with him and than eventually Fallon joined us. The grand finally was when they played Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture, cannons and all! I accidentally put 2 of the same pic. on and couldn't figure out how to get one of them off and quite frankly got tired of messing with is so enjoy or ignore.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ragan,
    My name is Kim Keeler. I live in California and have been researching my genealogy for some time now and I have dated it back to 1534 with Thomas Labrum in Hardingstone, Northhamptonshire, England, he had a son named John Labrum so somewhere down the line I think I am related to your family. Do you happen to have any information on whom Thomas was married to? and maybe where they may be buried. I would like to find out as much as I can for my children. Looks like you have a wonderful family. Thank you for your time.

    Kimberly Keeler
    bkandkk2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete