Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dead Zoo aka-The Natural History Museum

This Monday we went to the Natural History Museum at Thanksgiving Point with Trey's scout group. We had a great time and all the kids were fantastic. At this point some of you will want to skip to the cute pictures of the kids because I am going to rant! Moms, don't take your kids out with your girlfriends if you have every intention of sitting on your fat backside, chatting and laughing, all the while ignoring the unruly behavior of your children at the expense of other peoples children. When I pay good money to take my children out to a place of learning I don't want sand thrown in their eyes, a WWF wrestling in the dig dinosaur dig box, where my daughter is trying to learn (boys who are 5th. grade age) and all this beneath a sign that reads: supervise your children. OK, I'm done.







No comments:

Post a Comment